Thursday, January 1, 2009

Oops

I am so excited I have stickers! My friends Winnie and Phoebe came over to play with me today. I don't know how to play with other kids yet because I still like to be the boss. My mom is helping me learn how to play with other kids. Nobody hurt Winnie and Phoebe when they were babies so they'r not like me. They know something is wrong with how I play but they still play with me. They try to help me too. I still feel scared when other kids are around me and I feel mad whenever kids are around me too. I feel mad because I want to be the boss and I want to be the boss because I'm scared too.

It's time for me to go do my tapping and go to bed. I'm listening to Reiki music tonight.

Thank you for the nice comments. HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What would you like to know about being a RAD kid?

EDITED!!!!!!!!
Sorry folks. J got so excited she posted on my site instead of her own and I just now discovered it. I can see that this is going to be confusing for both of us until we get into the habit. Tomorrow she'll start doing the blog on her computer so that should alleviate some problems. I copied it into her blog and Brenda I'll give her your question in the morning. Great question BTW. I'll be interested to know the answer to that myself.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I am very impressed with the way you talk about your feelings. I have a question. What is the one thing your mom has done that makes you feel the most safe? Thanks for answering ahead of time!