Friday, November 14, 2008

Tagged

I am "it". I have never been "it" before in the blogging world. Hmmmmm.....Faerie Mama tagged me.
Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules.
2. Share seven random or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post with their links.
4. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I usually not a rule follower. I'm the girl that pushes the rules but I promise to follow these.

1. I, like The Pioneer Woman, pick my toenails. I am so glad she admitted that because that was my closet secret. Now, since I am in such good company, I step out without shame. (Well...maybe a little.)

2. I suck at romantic relationships. Yet another reason I won't marry him. If G didn't have the patience of a saint we would have ended years ago. I do have great, meaningful friendships and wonderful relationships with my family. (Remember this bit of information for when you get to #5)

3. I want to be a SAHM. So much. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would REALLY want to do this. I know it would be much better for J but I am still trying to figure out the financial end.

4. I give Reiki to plants, trees and Puddin. (For those that don't know...Reiki is not a type of religion nor does it have a dogma.)

5. I have RAD. (Remember there's a spectrum folks.)

6. I still pick up stray animals, fix them up and find them homes. Don't go to lunch with me because we will likely have a critter dining with us that I have picked up on the way to lunch.

7. I want to adopt again.

Ok...here's the lucky folks I have tagged:

I would tag Tudu but she's a little busy at the moment so I'll let her off the hook.

1. Brenda, cause she's always has it so together. Brenda, do you have any secrets?

2. Gerri because she's been hanging out with me for a really long time (pre-blog) and she's stuck with me through thick and thin. She's a fabulous mom and she cracks me up.

3. Kelly because she is always so supportive and I have so enjoyed watching her journey of becoming a foster mom.

4. Karissa because she is so honest and genuine.

5. Mary (a/k/a Squeaker). She, like Gerri, has been with me a long time and knows all the in's and out's of the ups and downs. Stuck with me like glue and I am very grateful for her.

6. Linda B - The things she manages is just astonishing to me.

7. Sasha - She's interesting and funny.

8. Sheri - Scared she might leave me now that I've tagged her but I've been stalking her for a while. She cracks me up and makes me think. Yes...I know it's supposed to be 7 but I warned you that I'm a rule breaker. ;-)

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

I've heard of Reiki before, but I don't know much about it.

You do an amazing job!