Friday, March 5, 2010

Overwhelmed

Truly I am overwhelmed by all the birthday wishes. They brought tears of joy and really touched my heart. Y'all made me feel so special and loved. Thank you all so much.

Dia, thank you so much too. You are such a thoughtful, special friend, very dear to my heart and I am so grateful for you. Knowing you are always just a phone call away is a true comfort.

It has been such a great day. A sitter was arranged and I spent it with my BFF, Connie. Fabulous lunch, a wee bit of shopping and ended watching Valentine's Day.

I'm expecting great things this year. So glad all of you will be along for the ride. It may not always be pretty but I promise it will be real.

XOXOX

3 comments:

Lauri said...

Happy belated Birthday... so glad you took some time for yourself... you deserve it

Diana said...

So glad you were able to have an enjoyable day out. Don't ever forget how much you really are loved and appreciated!

~Dinah said...

So, sorry I'm late----HAppy Happy birthday to you! :)