Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tapping, Psychological Reversals & Wet Dog Shake for Trauma

Wet Dog Shake for Trauma (search more about shaking on the right in the search bar)


Psychological Reversals (Rubbing) Think of Rubbing as rubbing out a stain.  The negative thought or belief is always stated first and the opposite positive phrase is stated last.  Do it 3 times by rubbing gently on the sore spots on your chest.  It is a gentle circular motion.


Tapping (a/k/a EFT or Emotional Freedom Technique) You're tapping in a positive phrase.

4 comments:

Last Mom said...

Thank you!!!! Can't wait to show these to my girl! She is rubbing so much she's sore!

Lindsay Mama to Nine said...

AND...now this single post will be left up for days and days, blinking at me from my computer...as I master and remind myself how important it is....
Thank you.
and I am missing your hugs and soft gentle voice tonight....love you.

Diana said...

Love these videos.

Miss you, friend! Haven't talked to you for awhile!!

If you haven't already done so, come find me on my new blog http://fromsurvivaltoserenity.blogspot.com. I had to take it private before my final "I've moved" post made it to most of the feed readers. Many don't know that my old blog has gone private and that I'm no longer posting to it...or that I'm still blogging in a new location.

Sunday Koffron Taylor said...

Oh, My Goodness…could she be any cuter? Thank you Lisa (& J) for giving me some new tools.