Sunday, April 12, 2009

Playing Catch Up


It's been a long few days. Lots of traditional Easter stuff going on. Connie had a huge Easter egg dying party for us and we had a blast! She had set up 5 tables of craft stuff and probably 25 dying pots. We dyed and decorated about 5 dozen eggs. Great fun was had by all!




Phoebe and Winnie are staying with their grandparents for the week so school will probably be shortened some so that they can make the most of their time here. I just love it when those girls come to visit. We always have a blast!




I am "trying" to set up yet ANOTHER email group for the other blog since the one I have fails every time I send it out. Another 85 addresses to enter. Again......




Hoping you all had a wonderful Easter!

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

The eggs look great! Happy Easter!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Hope you had a wonderful Easter:)

The Accidental Mommy said...

pretty! Do you hollow them out to save or do you eat them after a week or so? Just curious.

Alyssa's Mom said...

Busy here too!

In the middle of remodeling the bathroom, I am going to post.

I checked out Laynie - WOW!

Thinking of you!

Gerri

obladi oblada said...

Very Pretty!

Muppet Soul said...

Maaaan....

We don't do Easter - but boy do I miss the dying eggs part. Those look amazing.