Monday, October 19, 2009

Beach












Hi from the beach! We made it. Didn't know until the last minute if it was going to happen. Things were very touch and go for a while. I'd actually canceled Puddin's baby sitter because I didn't think we'd make it.
Even though I packed on the downlow Puddin was pretty distraught by the time we left. She's too intuitive. However, when Connie showed up to sit with her (thank goodness Connie was able to stay on such short notice) she was one happy camper.
We didn't make it in time to hit the grocery store so I took them straight to dinner. J ate 6 sets of crab legs (she did all the cracking). And....all the other stuff too I might add. Tomorrow when I'm in a better mood, we'll do grocery shopping.




6 comments:

Diana said...

Breathe in, breathe out. Put the girls to bed and take a nice long hot bubble bath. Hoping tomorrow will be a better day for everyone and that you'll actually be able to enjoy your vacation.

The Accidental Mommy said...

THey are so cute together! You must love watching them in those calm moments.

Christa said...

I wish I lived closer to a beach and the ocean. All I have around here is the Great Salt Lake and it's STINKY!

BT said...

Soooooo glad you made it, and hope the days improve now that you're there.

Mom of these kids said...

Crab legs...yum. I hope the beach will be a nice relaxing time for you. Wish I was there!

Annie said...

I look at those photos and my first impulse is to say [sarcastically] "Tough life!" And, then I think - Boy; there is a LOT more to life's challenges than environment!