Several have asked/mentioned what I'm doing to take care of myself. It turns out to be quite a lot. These are in no particular order....
1. Reiki at least once a day and twice a week I go to get Reiki from someone else.
2. I'm doing a lot of reading.
3. Losing myself in music. I love music and it can really transport me to a different mood.
4. Singing at the top of my lungs and doing the crazy dancing around the living room. Neither of which are very pretty but I'm OK with that. :D
5. Having quality time with Jordan without the crazy.
6. Quiet times alone at least 3 times a day. Even if it's 5 minute increments.
7. Salt/soda baths occasionally.
8. Extra long gratitude lists.
10. Phone conversations with really good friends.
11. Daily meditation
Truly I'm not grieving. As hard as that might be to understand I think I've grieved for so long that it no longer feels necessary. The only thing that has changed is what we call it. We called it a relationship, when in fact, it was just a friendship. We're just calling it what it is. We'll remain friends. Well...I'm doing my part at least.