Friday, February 18, 2011

Andy and Kiara

Allow me to introduce Kiara who commented on my crunchy post last night.  In case you don't go back and read comments here it is:

I commented last night about our whipped body and hair butter, and Lisa said it's okay to share more. (Thanks, Lisa!)







We are selling our whipped body and hair butters right now as an adoption fundraiser.






If you'd like to try some, you can have a free tub if you blog, twitter, or FB about our fundraiser and I'll send you some!






Check out our family blog if you'd like to learn more.


http://www.andykiara.blogspot.com/  (or click on my pic to see my profile and link.)






Thanks! :)

There's more right here about Kiara's fab body butters and lip balms.

1 comment:

Megan said...

We use Kiara's body butter and it is oh so fabulous! I give it a HUGE thumbs up!