Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hooking You Up - Edited

There's some really great stuff going around right now and I have to share. If you parent RAD kids you must click on these links. It is must read information and put so much better than I ever could.

First off go visit LDW by clicking here. Really cool stuff about Denise Best therapeutic parenting seminar. Waiting on a call back from Denise to get the book myself. Cannot wait.
Update: Laynie posted more. Click here.

Then go see Christine by clicking here. More information on the seminar in Christine Language. Hilarious and insightful.

And last, but by no means least, check out J at Stellar Parenting by clicking here. She did an excellent post on watching for cues and how to get a kid to regulate. This morning I spotted a post I missed (have no idea how) on Paradigm. To check it out click here. BC info. Great stuff.

While I was typing this, Brenda did an excellent post on The Unattached Parent. You can click here.

I just met Kerrie this week. She de-lurked, thank goodness, and again, I'm learning even more. This is something I think I really need to look into with K. Click here to learn about vision therapy and how our kids process their world is so important.

UPDATE: Dia por Dia's post today was excellent. Click here.

I learn so much from all of you ladies. Thanks for teaching me, holding my hand and holding me up. You guys rock!

Just a FYI I don't go to the trouble of hyperlinking for decoration nor for the joy it brings me *cough* to create the links. :)

Liz Update: I talked with a worker in Kansas this morning! While I was typing this post. Yay! She has promised to find Elizabeth some how - some way and to speak with her personally. She asked me to give her till next week to get back with me. Yippee skip!!!!!!

9 comments:

Shanti said...

oh, wowee! that's *awesome* news!!!! can't wait to hear how things progress!!

Dia por Dia said...

I am so happy to hear you might have a lead on Elizabeth! Yay. Thanks for all the links. Timely!

Rachie317 said...

Little tears of joy just popped into my eyes! I can't WAIT for you to hear back from that worker!!

Mike (A.C.T.) said...

I can send you a copy of Denise's book if you wish... We hosted her the Wed. prior to the Fri. she was in S.A.

Mike

The Accidental Mommy said...

Thanks for the links- I am happy Kerrie finally came out of lurking and started a blog too.

shastastevens said...

I am loving this worker you found! Yippee-skip indeed.

stellarparenting.com said...

wow thanks for the shout out and for the all the other great links and yeah for SW getting in touch with you - fabulous!

matryoshka said...

that's so awesome about Elizabeth..and I can't wait to hear other big news :)

Mama Drama Times Two said...

Wonderful news on help with the search for Elizabeth! There are so many great blogs out here. The connections and comments make me feel not quite so alone in this crazy parenting experience. The collective wisdom helps me in being a better Mom each and every day. Thank you, Lisa!