Thursday, February 28, 2013

NR - Day 3

Progress is being made.  I'm also learning how to pace myself in belly crawling.  So is everyone else.

This is good news.

The girls can now do 30 minutes of belly crawling without stopping.  Ummmm....me..... not so much.  I have a feeling that it will take me a lot longer to get there.  But if and when I do....I'm going to be seriously fit.  We are all learning where our extremities are so we are not bruising ourselves as much by bumping into furniture and walls.  

Patterns are getting much easier.  It's very cool when you get in the flow and they become very fluid motions.  I love it when that happens.

We did TRE twice today and that helped immensely.

My friend's daughter has noticeably and significantly improved spatial sense.  She's always had trouble with this and would fall up the stairs and down several times a day.  Previously she was a child that would trip over a dust bunny.  Not so anymore....

To understand NR from a mother's point of view, read the previous post from Marna.  They are almost a year into NR so she has some valuable info.  Plus she explains PONS much better than I ever could.

No comments: