Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I am now also a dog napper

Sorry to leave in mid blog....

Call from G who said there was a Puddin look-a-like in the middle of a 4 lane hwy. Two teenage boys 300-400 ft away so he asked if it was there dog. Yup.... Sorry....you don't have a collar on your dog nor a leash in a 4 lane hwy....not your dog anymore. So I am officially a dog napper now too. (Priscilla...you know you are not shocked....) So to the 4 lane in the dogbulance. Picked up the cutest little fellow...called the groomer for emergency clean up (covered in mud, sand, matted horribly and panting like there's no tomorrow) and dropped him off. He's happily sitting in a crate with a plate of food and water waiting on his bath.

G: What's Puddin going to think about this?
L: Can't think about that now. I'll think about that later (can't say tomorrow since I have to pick him up after sushi.)

I think I'm going to need a bigger bed.....

1 comment:

marythemom said...

Sorry I've dropped off the radar. I have not forgotten about the books. I'm trying to get the kids to gather them. I know we have a ton. I'll go through them once we've gotten them all together and try to make sure you get the "good stuff."

Mary