Thursday, July 24, 2008

Lyme Disease

Well....Napper has Lyme disease. Damn. That's why he had the uncoordinated movements of a puppy when in actuality he's around 5-7 y/o. So, no ta-ta removal or teeth cleaning today. 3 weeks of antibiotics twice a day and meds in his ear twice a day for 3 weeks. Then we'll see if he's ready for the rest. Anal glands rescued but now he needs another bath so he won't be a stinky boy tonight.

He was very well behaved last night. Learned quickly to get in his crate and slept through the night without so much as a whimper.

J's a little out of sorts today but that's to be expected with a new dog in the house and the events of last night. Dentist visit this afternoon.

Welcome Maia! I am so glad that you joined in and it's great you're de-lurking. Love to hear more from you.

I have a new addiction: The Pioneer Woman. When I grow up I want to be the Pioneer Woman. Now there's something to aspire to..... Now I've heard Lauri & others talk about her but I just didn't get it. Unfortunately now I do....and my work suffers....

No comments: