Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wow! (Edited) Made an oops!

4 comments in one day....I think that's a new record too. I've been worrying lately that my blog is sooo boring and mundane because I believe I have either lost all my creative writing skills that I once possessed or I've turned into a pretty boring person. Thank goodness I have loyal readers that are tracking our ups and downs. I really appreciate you sticking with me. Tudu (who got me here), PeWee, Gerri, Maggie, Torina, Mary & Lauri, you're all appreciated more than you know. Then there's all you lurkers out there, you know who you are....I can see you and I'm so glad you're here. Would love to hear from you sometime....that is if you have something nice to say. ;-) Priscilla for lurking nearby, always only a phone call away when the world is falling apart. Knowing that you're always cheering for us when we're up and crying with us when we're down. I am so grateful for you.

PeWee, that Laundry Pure thing is one of the most amazing inventions ever. At first I thought it was pretty hokey and that I was wasting my money at first but I love that thing! I did use a demo machine for 2 weeks before I bought it and then I wouldn't let him have his demo machine back. I held it hostage! The nice salesman thought I was kidding. Not! He didn't get his demo unit back until my unit had arrived. Sorry buddy! Nice soft towels, colors never fade, no more buying detergent or fabric softener. It's truly an addiction. When it broke I swear I thought I was going to start hyperventilating! How silly is that?!?

Now on to J....
She was such a fast & snappy girl this morning that she had time to get her hair straightened and put up just like mom's. Scrambled eggs and homegrown tomatoes for breakfast was a real treat. Usually during the week it's a cereal breakfast. Personally I just hate breakfast before 9 AM. Never have liked food early in the morning. Yuck! Cooking eggs at 9 is fine. Cooking eggs at 7 AM is pure love.

Maggie is right....it's best to enjoy all these precious moments of "wonderful". They do hold me together when things go downhill. So much progress has been made. I am so grateful!

This afternoon Daddy G is taking us girls out for sushi. J will soooo be loving that!!!

I should be working right now but I've got to finish a story. Maybe someday I'll be a Pioneer Woman. Priscilla you've got to check this out. You will love it! Yup...all of them. You won't regret it. I am so hooked....

They're searching the shorelines today. Rescue was out at 7 AM this morning according G.

G just called and there's a Puddin look a like in the middle be back...

2 comments:

Emma said...

Delurking to say I really look forward to reading your blog. The gratefulness lists are inspiring! Thanks for writing.

Tudu said...

I love your blog, the "fast & snappy" always makes me smile. I enjoy watching her get better and better, I know she has had some real difficult times recently but these good ones more than make up for it.