Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Puny

Thanks for the emails but I am really puny right now and just don't feel like typing. Just a very bad cold. Plus I miss Chrissi. Chrissi's sad, we're sad....we're all a sad lot at the moment. We were supposed to talk on Skype Monday night but I just felt too much like crap. Would've let J talk with her but I feel so yucky that I just didn't think I was up to managing behaviors.

God bless Chris....she did Reiki on me too last night. Weird stuff with J's session and really bad behavior afterwards.

I'll be back....just got to start feeling a little better.

6 comments:

Alyssa's Mom said...

I hope you feel better soon!

My house is full of Ick right now too!

Not sickness, just turmoil. My husband(who I love dearly) is on my last nerve!!!

Things are gonna change in my house and it ain't gonna be well received!

Wow, sorry for the rant, I do hope you feel better soon!

marythemom said...

Hugs sweetie! Hope you feel better soon!

Texas Mary

Lauri said...

Get better soon

Perspective RAD said...

GET WELL SOON! I miss reading your blog.. that's a selfish backhanded compliment.. lol

Tudu said...

I hope you feel better soon. I am only now regaining my strength myself.

Kelly said...

Hope your feeling better soon..physically and emotionally. :)