Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Wishing

It's amazing to me that our Radish lives (behaviors) are so parallel. We all live in different areas of the country and yet our kids seem to be pulling out similar behaviors at the exact same time. Interesting indeed....

I have spent several days wanting and wishing to blog about some things that are happening in our household but know that I can't right now.

2 restraints unavoidable this morning. 2 restraints necessary during AT yesterday. 3 hour AT session scheduled tomorrow. Something rattling (so much that it woke me up) my (locked) bedroom door at midnight while J was sleeping soundly in her room. J's prayer has become our mantra lately and it's said on an almost hourly basis.

7 comments:

Alyssa's Mom said...

Lisa,
Much love and many prayers to you and J. If you need anything, please ask!

Love,
Me

marythemom said...

Continuing prayers going out. Ours are settling down a little so if you need a shoulder - feel free!

Texas Mary

Perspective RAD said...

prayers for you as the spirit leads...
cyber hug :)

Torina said...

I find hiding in the closet helps. So does eating. So does going to work. Breathe deeply. I have to about 100 times each day...

Unspeakable Joy said...

wow, i've missed a lot! glad it seems they're sorting out your mom's concerns. sorry about the troubles and missing chrissi. :(

Emma said...

Thanks for sharing. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Was your bedroom door rattling by itself? You say J. was sleeping in her room...
When one of my sons was little he was a sleepwalker. He'd sometimes be unable to find his way back to his bed and he'd stand there and cry, still deep asleep. Twice while I was rushing to get to him and help him back to bed books flew out of a bookcase across the room and one time a vase on the mantle exploded.
It seems some kids have very strong emotions that can "get loose" and wreck havoc.
He's older now and it doesn't happen anymore but if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I never would have believed it.
-Jill