Monday, April 30, 2012

Ramblings

Many different things are going on lately.  Many different worries are present.  Some of them are medical.  I'm trying to stay focused on the moment but my mind seems to keep drifting off in attempts to fix the worries.

3 AM found me wide awake processing.  Yeah....I probably should've tapped on that.  I probably still should.  But I'm not done with trying to control it myself and find different solutions to the situations.  I'll get there but it's a process for me to get there.  If you've emailed or called me and I haven't gotten back with you, I'm sorry.  I'll get back to you...it just make take me a little while.

Tomorrow there are some doctor appointments that some of my immediate family members will be attending.  Unfortunately they are at almost the same exact time and as much I would like to, I cannot be in two places at once.

Any good energy, prayers, kind thoughts, whatever you believe in, would be greatly appreciated.


Don't forget about our own personal tapping session on Thursday, May 3rd.  9 PM EST.  I'll be there no matter what.  Click here for the link.

On the off chance that you have no idea what I'm talking about, click here for some more details.

5 comments:

Last Mom said...

Thinking of you and hoping whatever is weighing on your mind works out for the best. Love you lots!

GB's Mom said...

Always in my thoughts and prayers! Always.

Sunday Koffron Taylor said...

I am sending all kind and loving thoughts in your direction. What I know for sure is that you are totally awesome and stronger than you will ever need to be.

Diana said...

Thinking of you, my wonderful friend. Prayers for peace heading your way. Love you bunches!

Sarah said...

sending lots of good energy your way, right now. (Are your ears ringing? I have been trying to tap in your voice. It works so much better when you say it!)