Thursday, October 16, 2008

Warning...Potty Humor

You know....it would probably help if I shared all the med info. Risperd*l was started in March 08 and Clonid*ne was started 10/13/08. The fart police have been off duty for about 4 months. I didn't even realize it's been that long since that's been an issue. Now it's just normal farting instead of every two seconds farting. What a relief. Oh I'm so hoping this doesn't start back up now that Clonid*ne has been added. Geez aren't you glad I covered that subject?

Thanks for all the wonderful suggestions. They were great!!! Does anybody have any experience with benefi*ber? I was on Miral*x for years (3 times daily for maybe 8 years??) back when it was only available as a prescription. Then some really smart(y) (pants) person informed me it was only one molecule different than antifreeze. Weirded me out so much I never took it again. I KNOW it doesn't work that way but it was already in my head. The DVR had already hit auto-protect and the delete button didn't work.

Trying to be excited about vacation. I haven't broken the news to J yet. She does so much better if you don't share "fun" information ahead of time. She will sabotage it every time. For that matter Puddin doesn't like advance information either. Bring out luggage and Puddin is FREAKING out! So my plan is to pack the van Sunday night. Put J in the bed, then let Puddin out the back door to play then stash the luggage as quickly as possible before I get busted. Camouflage might be necessary. Sounds like a good plan but I'll just betcha some smarty (pants) will let the cat out of the bag before I can execute.

P.S. How do you get prune juice down a kid? Any tricks to this????

13 comments:

Torina said...

Oh yeah, so it probably isn't the Clonidine. LOL I thought I had hit the jackpot!

Jillene said...

Hahahaha!! Farts are anormal thing around here and they are usually the "butt" of all jokes!!

For the prune juice I think that Hannah just drank it. She didn't mind it. Maybe you could mix it in with something or plug their nose.

Alyssa's Mom said...

You're going on vacation?

To visit me - right?

You can even bring Puddin!

Kristina P. said...

Maybe someone needs a vacation without the kids. :)

Torina said...

Oh I agree with Kristina. Kristina, thank you for stepping forward and offering to watch J! You are so thoughtful!

Lisa, now you can REALLY call it a vacation ;)

Torina said...

Oh I agree with Kristina. Kristina, thank you for stepping forward and offering to watch J! You are so thoughtful!

Lisa, now you can REALLY call it a vacation ;)

Lisa said...

Oh, Torina, you are such a stinker! ;-) I think that's a perfectly lovely idea. I'm sure Kristina will too!
I'd have to remember how to act on a childless vacation. Betting it would come back to me!

Kristina P. said...

Hahahaha! Yes, I am very, very kind.

~Dinah said...

Anti-Freeze is a bad thing? My dogs drink it and nothing ever seems to happen to them! :)

Holly said...

Good luck with the trip. I hope you can pull of the packing undetected.

Brenda said...

I use Benifiber. I like the chewable things.

Queen Mommy said...

They have prunes covered in dark chocolate. I find that my daughter will eat a couple of those...And (sorry for being gross) things get going =)

robyncalgary said...

obviously this is a long time ago but i just thought id comment that prunes as opposed to prune JUICE can actually be pretty tasty, juicy, chewy, yum :) also i personally like the term "dried plums" better than prunes

AND my dad used to always sing a great song about prunes...

"nooooo matter how young a prune may be
hes always full of wrinkles
a baby prune is like his dad
but hes not wrinkled half so bad
a prune has wrinkles on his face
a prune has wrinkles EVERY PLACE
no matter how young a prune may be
hes always full of WRINKLES!"

:) loving the blog so far, slowly making my way from old to current entries