Thursday, October 2, 2008

We're still hanging in there. Therapy revealed some of what is going on is the 2nd anniversary is coming up. Has it really been two years???? What did I do with all my time before? It's all a distant memory.

I have been kicked in the face, spit on, bit, etc... for the last few days. Trying to project normalcy and picturing what life would look like when this passes. It will pass...

Tomorrow night I have an evening off with my friend Connie. Yahoo! Going to see The Women. I don't care if the movie stinks. Just need to get out of the house for a bit. Torina, I'm hoping you and JB have as much fun as I'm going to.

6 comments:

Alyssa's Mom said...

You and J have been very much on my mind! Sorry to hear about the spitting. It is so disgusting. But it sounds like you handled it much better than I did(I spit back, remember?).

Our 2nd anniversary is coming up too! I am seeing all good, and you are seeing all yuck! I am praying that your yuck turns around soon! Suddenly, you will pass whatever test J is giving you, then sunshine smiley faces will once again return to your world!

Love,
Me

Alyssa's Mom said...

Forgot to tell you...

Enjoy your night out!!!

Tudu said...

I am so jealous. I don't get a night out until Nov 1. My MIL volunteered to come out for Halloween and stay so I can have a date night.

I am so sorry you are struggling. Just remember before you know it she will be be making steps forward again and you will forget all about this rough ride for a bit. I'll be thinking of both of you.

Perspective RAD said...

can so relate to anniversary benchmarks.. YAY for time off.. I'm trying to plan more girls night, so I don't completely succumb to analyzing everybody and everything in attachment terms.. Gotta get out!

Torina said...

Yay for nights out! So hard to get and so incredibly valuable! I hope you have a great time.

marythemom said...

We're coming up on our anniversary too (same state- same date). I wish we lived closer too!

We're talking about having to go back to Nebraska and visit all the birth family. Joy!

You are in my thoughts and prayers! Big hugs!! This too shall pass.

Squeak!!