Monday, March 23, 2009

All Better?

I'm hoping and praying that every one is better now. It was a feverish, stinky, exhausting hot mess of a few days. I've been feeling a little icky myself but it seems that the anti-flu meds the doctor prescribed are going to do the trick. I hope.



This week I'll be able to pick up J's new psychological. I'm real interested to see the changes since the first one in 2007.



J did pretty well staying at G's. It was the first time she's stayed there so it was a new place therefore scary at night. We came home Friday night and it was time. J was really needing some one on one time with me. Truthfully I was too. We had snuggle time as soon as we walked in the door.



Since last week was a total bust for school we're starting fresh today. Monday is Language Arts day so J is working diligently. She loves LA!



Thanks to Mimi for the award. I had no idea she's been reading my blog. That was a really nice surprise!







I'll finish this up later. School is calling my name.....

11 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I'm glad the overnight went well!

Jillene said...

Sorry about all of the sickness!! Hopefully everyone is on the mend!! And CONGRATS on the award--you deserve it!!

Christa said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. We had it here about three weeks ago and it was terrible. I'll keep my finger crossed for you to make sure it's over for real.

Rachie317 said...

Good to hear things are getting back to 'normal'! I also will be excited to hear about J's new psychological eval! Hopefully you won't mind posting some of it. :)

The Accidental Mommy said...

oh that flu is heinous! Glad you are all ok-ish.
Dont forget to send J to my blog to pick up her award (please)! Its under Whoop Whoop.

Muppet Soul said...

YAY for your house no longer being mucus infested.

Sending spirit fingers so that you for sure don't get it.

::spirit fingers::

And yay for awards! And especially for lurkers revealing themselves!

matryoshka said...

NO MORE FLU! NO MORE FLU!! It's offically spring and all the flu bugs have to go far far away...

hope everyone is feeling better and you get a chance to get some rest yourself :)

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Hope you are on the mend!

Paula Perry said...

glad that your feeling better, and that J di well on the sleep over. Take care and i hope you don't get sick again, summer is almost here...no?

Kelly said...

Glad J and G are feeling better. Take care of yourself.

Jo said...

So glad to hear you guys are feeling better. I can't wait to hear the "official" pyschological news either!