Saturday, March 28, 2009

All Done

All invitations are sent. If you haven't gotten one it's because I cannot find your email address. Sorry.

Thanks for your patience!

Things are rocking along here. J finished her Saturday chores in record time and she's now curled up on my bed re-reading Little House in the Big Woods. :-) We're getting a nice steady rain with a little thunder in the distance. Might be a nap day.

Later we'll be heading up to the lake, building a fire and roasting some marshmellows for smores.
I'm taking a non-therapeutic parenting book with me. ;-)

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Linda B said...

Sounds like a wonderful day you have planned. Enjoy!

The Accidental Mommy said...

Have fun!
We will continue our death watch from the death couch in my house.

Jo said...

What a fun day! Are you one of the marshmallow burners, or do you like to hold them over the coals until they are golden brown and melty yummy? mmmm, now I want a s'more!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Got it! I have been over, thanks!

I hope your weekend is wonderful, it sounds pretty relaxing.

Muppet Soul said...

Oh MY I am yet again full to the brim of jealousy of your day. Thunderstorm and smores...

G-d, do you know how long it's been since I've heard thunder?

::sigh::