Friday, March 6, 2009

Pooped Puppy

I'm tired and cranky. Just haven't felt too well for the last couple of days. J is doing extremely well and has been very helpful, attentive and caring. Yay me! Today she insisted on doing my chores and hers too so that I could rest. With a great attitude I might add.

Despite feeling under the weather I had a wonderful time with my friend last night. Great company and dinner. It was really nice to be out with an adult and to be treated like a lady. Andrea Bocelli, Michael Buble....it was fabulous.

Tonight we did the family celebration thing. It, too, was wonderful but boy am I ever tired.

This afternoon J stopped doing chores and said, "Mom, I have something to tell you that's really embarrassing. I didn't notice until I got to Daddy G's that I had gotten the wrong kind of card. It's for a sister but I got it for the picture and the words inside the card. Will you please not show anyone else because I'm embarrassed?" No problem honey. It was really sweet and I was proud of her.

Tudu, thank you so much for my birthday serenade. I LOVED it!!! You have a beautiful voice and it meant a lot! I save the voice mail. Hee hee!

Tomorrow morning Puddin leaves to go to the beauty parlor show at 5 AM. I'll remember to take pictures tonight so you can have before and after. I'll worry about her all day but I know she's in good hands. Puddin has anxious attachment too so she'll miss her mama all day. Plus she'll be around all those dogs all day long. Horrors!

Two awards today from Muppet. She cracks me up with her special brand of humor. She's not for the feint of heart. I'm not going to give them to any particular person because you are all too special. I just can't pick out a few so it's for all of you. Sticking with me through thick and thin. Being supportive and tolerating my antics through the good and bad. You all rock!

A giant cyber hug to all of you:


And Cute blogger:
This pooped puppy is going to bed with the other patchouli scented pooped puppy.




Good night John Boy....

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday and a good day with J!

Muppet Soul said...

LOL

I am not for the feint of heart!

I need one of those warning labels "parental advisory",etc., for my particular brand of ridiculousness. :)

Hooray for good company & good food... Go de-grump and get some sleep!

PS -

When is television going to keep up with the public's demand and finally put on a dog-makeover show?

It would be SPECTACULAR.

Torina said...

Oh holy hell. Did you see Andrea Bocelli in concert?!?!?! I am SO jealous if you did. I am the only one I know who enjoys opera.

If it is any consolation, most people I know feel like crap this time of the year. March sucks. I have felt like a big pile of turds for weeks now.

I am compensating by eating an entire package of semi-sweet chocolate chips tonight.

C said...

Wow - that was soooooooooooo sweet of J!!!

The Accidental Mommy said...

Oh my, your dog has 80's hair! JK of course, she looks beautiful. Glad you had a good one, you absolutely deserved the break!

Christa said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I'm glad that you're getting a little TLC. Get better soon.

Mom of these kids said...

J is so sweet and thoughtful...and perceptive! Girl, all that work you are doing with her, she is going to be more aware of emotions and feelings than most people...She is gonna be the only person that has it all figured out!

Lauri said...

Happy Birthday, Get some rest