Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I am a little slow sometimes

But eventually I'll get there. Yesterday that rocking Torina gal posted a link about toolboxes. Uh huh. Forgot to click on the link. Today slow girl (me) remembered that she didn't click on that link. So I ventured over there to take a gander. She. Wasn't. Kidding. It's a great site!

Check'em out:

Tools for Fostering Attachment

Tools for Rage

Tools for Sensory Integration

Tools for Sleep

I was really disappointed that the Progressive Muscle Relaxtion and school IEP links didn't work but other than that this is one of the best all-in-one sites that I've seen. Thanks Torina!

There's tons more so go investigate.

7 comments:

obladi oblada said...

I just went there and put it in my favorites, for when I have time to really pour over it.

Kristina P. said...

These are great resources!

Jo said...

Those are incredible links! Thanks.

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

It is great when you find something that is actually useful.

Lauri said...

cool links.. thanks for sharing

Holly said...

great links, thanks

Nathan said...

Hi, my name is Nathan. My wife, Deb, is the one responsible for gathering and writing some of that content on toolboxparent.com. I'm glad you are finding value in the site. I do the web development for her.

I was checking our web stats to see where some of our traffic was coming from and I found your blog. We've only been up since the last part of January and we have been trying to add content like crazy. Sorry about the broken links. I'll have those fixed tonight so they should be ready for you tomoorow. If you have any suggestions on topics or where you would like to see more detail please don't hesitate to let us know.

Also, if you are at the site don't forget to check out the link on the right side about our ning community site, http://toolboxparent.ning.com/. I think at the moment there are about 70 or so moms, dads, and professionals.

Nathan Fjeld
nfjeld@yahoo.com