Friday, March 20, 2009

Flu

I am behind again. G has a major case of flu and so does J. J is getting better but still sounds really croupy. We've moved into G's house temporarily because he is just pitiful he's so sick. My dr called me in some anti-flu stuff so I'm praying I don't get it. My hands are dry and cracked I've washed them so much.

Dia I haven't forgotten when I get home and back to my computer I'll send you my thoughts on our conversation. Tudu, I promise I'll call you back. SW 24/7 Thank you ever so much! I'll get an answer back to you too just as soon as I can.

I'm off to change the sweated sheets. Again.

13 comments:

Alyssa's Mom said...

Oh Lisa, Men are such babies when they are sick!

And J too!

I hope you manage to stay healthy, I will be praying for all of you.

Sheri said...

You are such a good caretaker. . . when I get sick will you move in with me? :)

Kristina P. said...

What a bummer! Hope everyone feels better soon.

Muppet Soul said...

Boooo to sick house!

BOO.

Good luck, my darling nurse. :/

Tracey said...

Thinking good thoughts that you stay healthy. And that G repays your kindness! Did you get your flu shot this year?

Lee said...

Sending lots of healthy thoughts your way!

Lee said...

Sending lots of healthy thoughts your way!

Torina said...

You'll be fine. It is only two against one. You can definitely take em.

The Accidental Mommy said...

That. Sucks. For. all of you but ESPECailly you!
So sorry.

Anonymous said...

You've got an award!

Anonymous said...

You've got an award!

Lauri said...

Hope they are feeling better & that you stay healthy

Hannah_Rae said...

How is everyone feeling? Better?

Thanks for the sweet comment. I sure think he's a good lookin' kid. :)

Blessings!

Hannah