Monday, March 30, 2009

Busily Cooking

I'm working diligently to get more meals in the freezer in preparation of my long weekend off. A sitter is coming Thursday and I'm off for my annual Serenity Trip. (I pay every year in advance so that I'm committed.) Ooooo weee I can't wait.

It's worth all the extra work and I can sleep in on Friday. The sitter will be here till 4 on Sunday so it'll be a bit of a rush coming back home but that's ok. It'll be pedal to the metal.

Next week I'll be all aglow with serenity and joy. Rested and renewed in preparation for a new addition.

Priscilla, I'm waving at you. Can't wait to see you!

7 comments:

Paula Perry said...

you go girl! cook cook cook away!

Tracey said...

Have a great time! You deserve it. Hopefully you'll be able to hang on to that serenity until SK's arrival!

Kristina P. said...

That weekend sounds so fun!!

Ashley said...

Wow, Ms. Lisa- Sounds like a great opportunity for you! Blessings

Ashley

Jo said...

Dang I need a break! I hope you have a great time!

The Accidental Mommy said...

ahhhh serenity now.

obladi oblada said...

What an exciting time for you! The cooking thing is a great idea.