Sunday, March 29, 2009

Various

2 new posts on Special K's blog. One being the Cliff N*tes version of tapping & rubbing on other blog with a perma link in the top right hand corner.

I have one person, that I know of, that is having difficulty getting on the blog and many people that haven't picked up invitations. I have invited everyone that sent me an email. Perhaps the invites are sitting in junk mail or some of you are also having problems? Please let me know if you're having issues getting on the blog.

If anyone can help me figure out why Linda can't get on the blog I sure would appreciate it. Tubaville did you have any problems with this?

We went by the other house this morning and discovered that the power to the fridge had been cut off. For a while. The smell almost knocked us down when we walked in the door. Joy. Did I clean it out. Nope. Cut the power back on and I'll deal with that another day. Yuck.

We're home now and I'm STILL fighting off something. It's not terrible but it sure is inconvenient.

4 comments:

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Yikes, I would leave it as well. Hope you are feeling better soon!

Christa said...

We're dealing with the yuckies around here. We haven't had very much fun the past couple of days. I hope you're able to fight yours off.

The Accidental Mommy said...

I can get to your new blog but it isnt showing in my following reader thing. Oh well.

Muppet Soul said...

Maybe a virus?