Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow!!!

Well...technically no snow at our house but J bundled up and we drove to the next county south and saw 4/5 inches. We would've driven farther to see the reported 7 inches but the roads started getting a little dicey and my truck is neither 4WD or all wheel drive so we settled for the parking lot at Cracker B*rrel to play a little. A big snowiceball fight was had by all.

I'm whispering here. Sssshhh.... So far no meltdowns over the impending trip. It's early yet but still..... I'm taking medication with us just in case she needs it. The AT has encouraged me to take her off it since it's having no effect on her behavior. So I have even though I love the placebo effect it gives me. I scheduled an appointment for a new psychological on the 16th. I'm interested to see how that goes. She's only had one and that was June 2007. The doctor recommended doing another one in a year but I completely forgot last year. I can't imagine why.

I am kind of trying to lose a couple of chins before NY. Nothing like a trip to give me some incentive. You know you have to take pictures on trips and I hate having my picture taken with my 5 chins. Ugghh. Having left over chocolate pie in the house is NOT helping. I refuse to throw chocolate away though! Bad food choices for lunch too. 80 flights of stairs so far today. 2 rounds of w i i fit. Have got to get some more water down. Did I mention I loathe exercising and would really rather have a coke than water?

Dia would you email me privately? Pretty please? My address is under my profile.

9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I hope the trip goes well!

Muppet Soul said...

1). I have six chins. I win!

2). This reminds me I have to get back into doing wii fit.

3). I would never choose water over coke, if left to my own devices!

obladi oblada said...

Hope you continue with the melt down free times! Hope your trip is pleasant too!

Jillene said...

Sorry to you and to Muppet Soul but I have 8 chins so I guess that means I am the grand prize winner--where's my cake?

I hope that the trip goes well--both for you and J!!

The Accidental Mommy said...

oh no, that is so funny, chocolate pie. I am drooling on my keyboard!
Don't bother with exericse and denying yourself your rightful pie! Get flesh colored duct tape. Solves every problem.

Jo said...

Shhh, I won't mention it if you don't! I am lucky, I love to drink water.

Torina said...

I substitute coke for water. That is how I got the ulcer in my intestine. But it was worth it.

Not two said...

Good morning. I emailed you so please let me know if you didn't get it. If you didn't please feel free to let me know by leaving a comment on my blog (enabled now.) Have a great day!

Dia

Cascia Talbert said...

I just stumbled upon your blog. You are a very talented writer. I enjoyed reading this post.