Friday, April 18, 2008

Ok....Gerri...3 steps back....

J had a yucky day at school yesterday. She was mean to Jessi, disrespectful and argumentative. Looks like there is more laundry folding in J's future. So last night during the gratitude list she had to list things she liked about Jessi. Let me just say it was a very long dinner.... She started on her apology letter at 3 and didn't finish until 8:50 PM. 1 hour and 50 minutes past her bedtime. Again she was stuck and nothing was working to get her out of it. We didn't get a chance to do the guided imagery last night. Hopefully we'll start tomorrow. I have a hot date with Awesome Moms Tudu and Michele tonight. Whoo hoo!!! Doing a little happy dance!!!

My gratitude:
1. J did not have a meltdown yesterday
2. She did not tell Jessi that she wanted to kill her (happy happy!)
3. Hot date tonight
4. Anxiously anticipating a trip to Whole Foods before hot date
5. Salmon patties and gravy for dinner (brought back fond memories of my grandmother)

J's gratitude regarding Jessi:
1. She is nice to me.
2. She helps me learn.
3. She is kind.
4. She is funny.
5. She is patient.

Please pray for my friend Tudu: http://tudusamom.blogspot.com/2008/04/i-am-having-tough-time-right-now-and-we.html

3 comments:

Alyssa's Mom said...

OK Lisa,
I swear there is something in the water!

Here is hoping that we ALL have a great weekend!

Gerri

Alyssa's Mom said...

OK Lisa,
I swear there is something in the water!

Here is hoping that we ALL have a great weekend!

Gerri

Tudu said...

I forgot to save you email b/c I just respond and now I have cleaned out a ton of old emails and I am lost. Please email me again when you get the chance. All Gods Children (706) 316-2421 and Miss Mary Jo cell is (404) 375-2577/ I will text her today so she won't be caught off guard. She is amazing.